I have been blogging for nearly a month. Today was a lovely day for me because Searandyellowleaf has been nominated for the Liebster Award by Crowdedearthkitchen. It is a blog worth visiting for getting great food ideas and info from! It is both attractive and has great recipes.
The Liebster Award recognizes and promotes blogs with less than 200 followers who are creating interesting and good content. I have of course, at this point, much less than 200 followers and am honoured to be nominated. Thank you Crowdedearthkitchen.
These are the Leibster Award Rules:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate eleven blogs you think are worthy of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers.)
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them eleven questions to answer.
Questions I Have to Answer:
1. Where is the most interesting place you have ever traveled? Iraq, in the Middle East
2. Where do you hope to travel next? Hawaii
3. What is one item on your bucket list? To get regular exercise
4. If you had to live on one food only, what would it be? Custard
5. What is one food you’ve tried, but hope to never try again? Marmite
6. If you could place one book on a required list for teenagers, what would it be? The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, by Mark Haddon
7. If you could bring one historical figure into the present, who would you pick? Mahatma Gandhi
8. What is your favorite way to relax? Watching a good movie
9. Fifty years from now, what will people remember about this point in time? We were not worried enough about global warming
10. Fifty years ago, what is one thing people couldn’t predict about today? Definitely the internet
11. Why do you blog? It is a beautifully interactive way of writing and reading
Here are 11 Random Facts about Me:
1. I think I’m too short (5′ 3″)
2. I like comedy films
3. My vocabulary is not great
4. I can only read in bed
5. I can sew
6. Kind people are my favourite people
7. I’m not easily bored
8. My memory for some things is sharp
9. I like Brad Pitt and George Clooney
10. Scrabble is my favourite board game
11. I was a shy kid
I want to nominate these bloggers:
5. Europe Nomad
11. Pick Well
I’m putting these eleven questions to you:
1. Who is an inspirational person to you?
2. Do you think Literature is better than Film?
3. Do you love reading other blogs?
4. Is the world a lonely or happy place?
5. Do you like pets?
6. Do you write in longhand ever?
7. Who is your favourite author?
8. Should we worry about global warming?
9. Where in the world is it very cold and very hot?
10. Do you vote or not?
11. Are libraries important?
That’s it guys…..Happy Blogging