I am so very thrilled to be nominated by Lydia Devadason for the Liebster award. And pleased to get it a second time. Thank you very much Lydia.
Lydia has these eleven questions for me to answer:
1.What inspired you to start a blog?
I really do like the interactive nature of blogging. You don’t just write, you know the minds of your followers and you admire theirs and other’ writing and photography and other skills.
2. Do any of your close ‘real’ friends blog?
No, but my sister does and one friend in Australia is thinking about it.
3. Have you had any strange, embarrassing or frightening blogging experiences?
No, none at all, thank goodness.
4.If eating at a restaurant, what would be your favourite meal – with or without dessert?
Probably pasta with some vegetables and a cheesy sauce.
5.If money was no option, what would be your perfect holiday destination?
I would love to go to Italy on a luxurious holiday.
6.If money was no option, what would be your perfect evening’s entertainment?
A nice experience of theatre on Broadway in New York and then a great dinner. I don’t really have very fancy ideas!
7.What’s your favourite word?
I think it’s a swear word and that’s “bloody”.
8.What quality do you think friends appreciate most in you?
Possibly I’m uncomplicated.
9.What personality characteristic do you find the most off-putting or irritating in others?
Not being able to admit or compliment someone’s talent.
10. How would you like to be remembered by those you care about?
As someone who cared to let them be themselves
11. What is your favourite holiday destination?
My children’s homes in the US!
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
6. The Fallen
10. Just Be V
11. Ana Linden
Nominees these are my eleven questions:
1. How difficult is it to think up eleven questions?
2. Did you grow up close to grandparents?
3. What is your favourite film?
4. Do you spend too much time online?
5. Where is your favourite famous monument and what is it?
6. Do you like to remember friends’ birthdays?
7. Do you vote in elections?
8. What is your favourite breakfast dish?
9. What is your favourite non-primary colour?
10. Have you ever been on a cruise in a ship?
11. What do you think you excel in?
And that’s it. Hope you enjoy this all as much as I have. Now I have to get down to letting you guys know!
I am having problems with getting connected to my nominees…something wrong somewhere. I will try to let you know as soon as I can.